This company is the global innovator in language translation technology, services and content management. With more than 25 years of experience, they create transformative business results through nuanced digital experiences with customers around the world.
- Product oriented thinking; reworking and keeping up with current standards
- Driving technical design, code professionalism and innovation
- Reporting progress and identifying, escalating and removing obstacles that might endanger the agreed release date
- Reviewing peer deliverables
- Active team participation including attending daily SCRUM meetings
- Providing input to technical writers
- Assisting functional and technical testers
- Experience with HTML, CSS, LESS, TypeScript, Redux, rxjs
- Understand component oriented architecture
- Familiar with one of the modern frameworks (react, angular, vue).
- Understand concept of code testing. Understand what should be test, what should not.
- Experience in web application development, both client and server side
- Excellent fundamental knowledge of computer systems, algorithms, data flows etc.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbally and written
- Team player mentality in an open plan office
- Problem solving skills, keeping an overview with an eye for detail
- Pragmatic, get things done attitude with excellent organizational skills
- Experience with using a content management system
- Experience with agile development
- Experience with XML, XPATH, DITA
- Knowledge of XML Editors like oXygen XML Editor, JustSystems XMetaL, Arbortext Editor